The longest board we make at over 45″ long, the Legend X-Flex is our cruiser/dancer shape. One of the first decks we pressed with Rocker, it’s been in the lineup for a few years now, and the latest version has a few new features and refinements that really set it apart.
We are super proud to unveil the latest Downhill deck in our lineup – the 2016 DH Race!
With a ultra-trendy 10″ wheelbase for “Gangsta Grip” this board is packed full of features, including:
- Pre-Chopped Tail – no need to blunt your dad’s woodsaw!
- 20 different wheelbase options – customise your ride like never before!
- “Impaler” nose – why play nice at the races?
- Flushmount drop-through – because we needed to justify the investment in our CNC machine!
- The Biggest Wheel Wells Known to Mankind – banishing wheelbite forever! Tested to work with all wheels up to 65mm, who runs bigger than that these days anyway?
- Aero Fins – to go with your Aero Helmet, this board reached the sound barrier in our in-house wind tunnel!
- Camber, Rocker, Camber and more Rocker Profile – we like Camber. We like Rocker. With this board, you can have both, twice! Your feet won’t know what hit them!
- Double-double-drop – for a ride height so low, you’re actually below the surface of the road!
- “Accelerator” Pedals – We’re a British skateboard company, so we fill our cars up with petrol and diesel, not “Gas”. So we have “Accelerator” pedals at the nose and tail, plus an extra pair in the middle, just in case!
Check your local skate shop for this radical new shape, coming soon!
So after a day of shooting with Dunlop in Majorca, Pete and the stunt co-ordinator Tassilo Labuzinski decided to make the most of a car-free evening on one of the craziest roads in Europe. One GoPro attached to the bonnet and hey presto…
Lush team rider and UKDH Legend Pete Connolly recently got an invite from Dunlop Tyres to fly out to Majorca and chase Champion BTCC driver Jason Plato down a legendary road. This was to celebrate the launch of their new Sport Maxx RT2 tyre. Lets just say these boys had a lot of fun and scored some awesome footage to boot.
An old friend of ours, Jojo Martinez, was recently able to have some wind tunnel time in Geneva.
Watch what happens when he gets to 200kph…
Filmed by Yvon Labarthe at Flying Focus.
Jooz and his Machine 3D have just moved out to stay with the dudes at Sliders Skate House in Tenerife for the Spring. He’s just sent us this epic edit, filmed by Martin at the house with a drone and follow car.
If you want to skip some crappy winter weather with a nice little skate holiday, the Sliders Skate House is set up ready for you – check them out!
The Symbian 3D is probably our most popular longboard, with good reason – it does pretty much everything, suiting everyone from beginners to more advanced skaters. Good for beginners learning to slide, snowboarders and surfers wanting to get into longboarding, or more advanced dancers looking for something to work on their flip tricks and tighten up their cross-stepping – there is something here for almost every skater.
Austrian based Lush teamrider Martin VerySchräg had pretty fun 2015. Here is a compilation of some of his unseen highlights from last year.
Team rider Bipo loves skating his Grifter3d , freerides, and sticker slapping. So when you combine all three you get a very happy Bipo. Check his latest edit to see what we mean.
Finally, after too many years of development, we are stoked to reveal the next level of slide glove – the Lush GT Race Gloves.
We are super stoked to announce that our latest shape is finally ready – the Machine 3D is here!
If you’ve been following us recently you might have seen Lush TeamriderJooz out and about on a mysterious new Lush deck shape. Recently he took it to the Salsisto house in sunny Spain – and judging by this footage he came back with, the prototyping is finished!
Props go to Pablo Quiles of #Gnarlicante for this edit.
More info on this rad new deck soon!!
An oldie but a goodie from the Lush Video Archives! Lush Teamrider Pete Connolly shredding hard at the 2014 Almabtrieb last summer, filmed by Tiki Alex!
Lush teamrider Martin VerySchräg was at the Bela Joyride recently taking care of business…
Thanks to our friend Tiki Alex for the luge filming!
Summers here, suns out grab yer big plank go have a dance. Sergio lays down some lines in London on his Lush Legend.