About this product
The Machine is our stubby topmount speed/freeride deck. With a similar shape and form to the other topmounts in our range - the Shocker, Antuna and Vandella, we've shortened the wheelbase and added a tail for extra versitility. With a little rocker for board feel, adjustable wheelbase, 8ply Canadian Maple for stiffness and strength and dual TKP/RKP wheel wells, you can air a ramp, ollie some stairs, dodge some traffic and bomb a hill all in one day.
- 8 Ply Canadian Maple, Cold Pressed one at a time. This ensures that all boards come out of the presses with the same concave and profile, so you know you're getting exactly what we intended.
- Front-loaded rocker with small hips for back foot placement, just like our full-size downhill decks
- Double wheel wells - so you can run TKP or RKP trucks without wheelbite
- 4.95" Kicktail and a manageable 38" length allows for bowls, ramps, street even!
- Adjustable wheelbase front and back so you can tune things in perfectly
- Built as a complete with Sabre 190mm trucks and colour-matched Cult Classics