What’s the best longboard for me?
Choosing the “best” longboard isn’t always easy, especially as a beginner.
“Best” is a bit of a misnomer. Longboarding is a very diverse thing – so really you should be finding the right longboard for you!
For this reason, every longboard in our lineup does something different.
Of the myriad of different things you can do with a longboard, you might only be interested in one or two of them. And there’s nothing wrong with that – the beauty of this is that you choose how you want to skate!
Pick the reason you are here and we’ll help you choose the right board.
I want to….
- …cruise along the beachfront promenade
- …turn an empty carpark into a longboard dancing/boardwalking playground
- …skate something that feels and behaves like a snowboard
- …learn how to slide or freeride
- …surf the streets with deep carves and slashing turns when the waves are flat
- …hit the bowls, transitions or streets
- …get my leathers on and go really fast like those crazy dudes on YouTube