- Jonathan Braund
- Home Town
- Poole, Dorset
- Many and varied. Typically Sabre CF38 180 +3 on a deep concave solid warp inducing top mount that likes a bit of sideways. Today that comes in the form of The Lush Pinnacle rolling on yellow Creators.
- As in who I look up too or the reason I skate? I’ll answer both. Adam Colton is an obvious choice along with James Kelly and Louis Pilloni, for their work toward advancing fast progressional Freeriding and Longboarding industry as a whole. Closer to home the guys @Lushlongboards are doing the exact same thing. There are so many good riders out there and I’m not just talking skill level, but good riders that put in the extra effort behind the scenes. Its thanks to them that shit gets done. They are the people that should be most admired. As for the reason I skate, That’s a little more selfish. I do it cause I like it, more then that, I frigging LOVE it. Life can get low from time to time, but the feeling I get from riding will always bring me up. It takes focus away from real life, the 9 to 5, the bills, the worrying about what to watch on telly. All those worries for the world simple vanish the moment I ride. It feels good.
- Again many and varied. Aslong as its got good beat or Ive had a few I’ll give it a little jive
- Guilty Pleasure
- Skateboarding in a no skateboard area
- Pet Hate
- Ignorant drivers and Littering Chavz
- Refreshing Beverage
- Words of Wisdom
- “Fear no Gnar” “gotta take the rough with the smooth” “everything will be ok” “have FUN”
An original UKDH outlaw legend, the shredder from Dorset always has a smile on his face. We’re stoked to have Jonny riding our decks, he’s a father to his local scene and an inspiration to anyone who knows what giving back to longboarding really means. A nicer person you could not meet!
Latest Rider News
Lush Teamrider Jonny Braund is the British Downhill Skateboarding League’s 2017 Champion! Jon has been killing it all year, and he’s one of the nicest dudes on the UKDH scene to boot. Congratulations buddy!! Jon follows his teammate Pete Connolly (who was the champion first year) – so we have Lush boards on the podium.. Read More
Our own Jonny Braund is currently #1 in the British Downhill Skateboarding League 2017 With only two races to go beofre the end of the year, everyone in the UKDH scene is watching to see if he can follow up Pete Connolly’s win from last year, which would put Lush riders on the #1 spot.. Read More
The Symbian 3D is probably our most popular longboard, with good reason – it does pretty much everything, suiting everyone from beginners to more advanced skaters. Good for beginners learning to slide, snowboarders and surfers wanting to get into longboarding, or more advanced dancers looking for something to work on their flip tricks and tighten up their cross-stepping.. Read More
What a weekend!! And huge number of runs, an epic party on Saturday night, can you feel the freeride good vibe? A huge thanks to all the Marshals, Skirmish Paintball Centre, Cry Havoc, the residents of Pennsylvania Road, and everyone who came and made the UK’s first freeride so special! There are a few more.. Read More