Covid-19 update 23/3/2020
We are still accepting online orders and shipping normally. Depending on your location, some shipments may be delayed by a day or two – get in touch with us if you want more info for your country.
If you are in a “lockdown” situation like us here in the UK, we encourage you wherever you are to skate regularly as part of your allowed daily exercise. Skateboarding is good for your body and your brain – you need to look after both!
However we would respectfully ask you to NOT TAKE ANY STUPID RISKS – support your health services by avoiding an unnecessary trip to hospital! We are not skating any downhill, street or skatepark in this tough period – just cruising around.
We’ll post any more updates here as we get them.
Lush Manufacturers Warranty
We guarantee all our longboard decks against manufacturers defects for 30 days after Purchase. If your deck suffers from a snap, delamination or warping and you think it’s our fault, please contact us and we’ll see if we can help.
We will ask you to send photos, and we will ask you to send your board back to us at your cost for inspection before we can replace any item. We do this so that we can see exactly how, where and why the board has snapped, delaminated or warped. Often we can use our findings to improve things.
Please note that we cannot cover impact damage, wear and tear, intentional breakage, boards left in the rain or next to a heater, boards snapped because of hard landings etc.
Shipping and online shop
We accept Paypal and most Credit/Debit cards as payment. You can place orders online or over the phone. We are open 9am-5.30pm GMT.
We aim to get your order to you as fast as possible.
We guarantee that all orders placed before 2pm will ship that day, or on the next working day if you order on a weekend or holiday.
We have two levels of delivery service to choose from.
Our Express Service shipping time varies depending where you are based.
- UK: Next Working Day (Free on all orders over £50)
- North America: 2-5 Working Days
- European Union: 2-5 Working Days
- Australia and the Far East: 4-10 working Days
You can also choose Royal Mail. This is a lot cheaper, but takes longer.
- UK 2nd Class: 3-5 Working Days
- North America: 3-7 Working Days
- European Union: 3-7 Working Days
Royal Mail orders may take up to 28 days to arrive. Delivery time it almost always dependent on the reliability of your local postal service.
UK Mainland Orders
- We’ll ship most orders using DPD on a 24hour delivery service. So if you order a board before 2PM, you should get it next working day!
- Smaller orders will ship via Royal Mail First Class.
- We can deliver on Saturdays for an extra charge. Please contact us for more info! It will cost an extra £20 but it’s tracked so you know you’ll get it.
- We cannot deliver on Sundays or Bank Holidays.
- Some areas of the UK (eg Northern Ireland, Scottish Highlands and Islands) may take an extra day to arrive.
UK Offshore Orders
If you are in the Channel Islands or the Isle of Man, please make sure that you select your location instead of “United Kingdom” as you check out. Even though these islands are part of the UK, due to different tax regulations and shipping costs we have to regard them is separate shipping zones.
- Unfortunately orders to the Channel Islands and the Isle of Man cost a lot for us to ship, so we cannot offer free delivery to these locations.
- We will ship your order on a 2 day DPD service.
- We do not charge VAT to the Isle of Man, Guernsey and Jersey as per standard VAT obligations.
- If you select “United Kingdom” instead of your shipping location, your order will be delayed while we contact you to arrange payment to cover the shipping cost.
- Orders usually take 2-6 working days, depending on your location. You can contact us anytime for tracking info on your order.
- We use DPD/Interlink as our main European carrier. Their depot is just down the road from us and we have found their service to be second to none.
- We cannot deliver on Public Holidays or weekends.
- Under EU law, we have to charge VAT at the UK rate of 20% to all EU countries. You will be paying the same as UK customers for your stuff.
- Norwegian customers please note – please be aware that you may be required to pay additional import taxes on your order.
USA Australia and Rest Of World
- Your order will ship from the UK on an Express Airship service, or by Royal Mail, depending on your choice at checkout. We have been shipping longboards to the far reaches of the globe for a very long time – don’t worry, we’re good at it!
- Whilst we do everything we can to avoid customs and import duties, your order may be liable to these charges prior to delivery. This will depend on your location and we cannot be held responsible for any delay or cost to your order because of this.
Post Boxes, AFPO/FPO, Freight Forwarders etc
Please note that we are only able to deliver to physical addresses, and we are unable to deliver to Post Boxes, APO/FPO and Armed Forces addresses. If this affects you, just find us an alternative physical address (business or residential) and we’ll get your stuff out to you.
Please note that we are not able to deliver to freight forwarding companies. We can ship anywhere in the world direct to you instead!
Where’s my stuff?
We will email you with tracking info so that you follow the progress of your order. We’ll also ask you for a phone number for our couriers, in case they need to get in touch with you to arrange redelivery. You can also contact us at any time for updates to your order and we will do our best to help you out.